Skip To Main Content

Medication Authorization

If your child will need to take medication (prescription or over-the-counter), you will need to fill out the correct form and turn it into the office. Medicine must be administered and distributed from the building's main office unless there are specific allowances or instructions from your child's doctor. You will see a separate form for that scenario. If you have any questions, please contact your child's main office. 

Medication Authorization Form

Medication Authorization Form (for students to carry medication)