- Breakfast: $1.40
- Elementary Lunch: $2.35
- MS/HS Lunch: Tier 1: $2.55 Tier 2: $2.75 Tier 3: $2.95
- Milk Only: $0.50
Online Meal Account
Families can add money to their child's meal account online. We formerly used "Send Money to School" which has been changed to Meal Magic Family Portal. Each family will have to register their child prior to adding money.
If this is your first time visiting this new site, click on Register, review the terms, then check your email for the verification link to get started! It will only take a minute. (Be sure to use the email address you used previously in Send Money to School and your students will be linked to you.)
Parents can still add money to their child's account by sending in cash or a check to school with your child to give to the office. If you have trouble with this online link, contact Julie Guthrie, at 269-694-7447.
Does your child have allergies?
Let us know! Fill out the form below to request special dietary needs accommodations.
Breakfast Builds Brains!
Otsego Public Schools is proud to offer a variety of breakfast options to jump-start the day for our students!
Did you know?
- Students who eat a well-balanced breakfast perform better in the classroom.
- Breakfast is available in all buildings, to all students.
- Middle school and high school breakfast is served from 7:15-7:30am
- Elementary breakfast is served from 8:15-8:30am
- Each cafeteria has milk, assorted juices, fresh, canned and frozen fruits, a hot entrée and delicious whole grain cereals, muffins and cereal bars.
- Full Pay Student Price: $1.40
- Reduced Pay Student Price: $0.40
Apply for Free/Reduced School meals
Meal charges have returned for the 2022-23 school year. However, some families may still qualify for free or reduced meals, but the time is now to take action.
Fill out the application online at https://otsego.familyportal.cloud/
Simply register your child at this link, then click on BENEFITS to fill out the application. (The log in is the same as Send Money to School site used previously.)
IMPORTANT: The USDA raised the income guidelines this year, so you might qualify even if you haven't in the past.
Completing an application is confidential, takes less than 10 minutes, and you only need to complete one application per family. Otsego is not raising its meal prices this year, but there is a significant savings to those who qualify; the meal charges would be as follows:
|Meal||Regular Price||Reduced Price||Free|
Food Service Staff
Reproductive Health & Wellness Team