Summer EBT & Education Benefits Application
(Also known as Free/Reduced Meal Applications)
Despite free breakfast and lunch for all students this year, it is still vital for those who qualify to complete the Summer EBT and Education Benefits app.
This application is tied to benefits beyond school meals!
If you qualify, you can receive :
- discounts on your home internet service
- discounted school Chromebook insurance fees
- discounts on testing fees
- additional food assistance for your family
- and more!
These applications are also tied to a portion of the district's federal funding that helps provide tutors, summer school, counselors, programs and materials and more.
It's a quick form to fill out - less than 10 minutes - and you only complete one per family.
What Form Should You Complete?
- If you have students at ONLY Dix Street, Washington Street or West Campus, complete the Education Benefits Form.
- If you have students at Alamo, OMS, OHS, LNG or in both groups of schools, fill out the School Meals and Summer EBT Application. You can also complete this form online at: https://otsego.familyportal.cloud/ Simply register your child at this link, then click on BENEFITS to fill out the application.
(if purchasing a second meal or milk only)
- Breakfast: $1.40
- Elementary Lunch: $2.35
- MS/HS Lunch: Tier 1: $2.55 Tier 2: $2.75 Tier 3: $2.95
- Milk Only: $0.50
Online Meal Account
Families can add money to their child's meal account online. We formerly used "Send Money to School" which has been changed to Meal Magic Family Portal. Each family will have to register their child prior to adding money. You will need this account for a la carte items at the MS and HS and/or if your child wants a second meal.
If this is your first time visiting this new site, click on Register, review the terms, then check your email for the verification link to get started! It will only take a minute. (Be sure to use the email address you used previously in Send Money to School and your students will be linked to you.)
Parents can still add money to their child's account by sending in cash or a check to school with your child to give to the office. If you have trouble with this online link, contact Julie Guthrie, at 269-694-7447.
Does your child have allergies?
Let us know! Fill out the form below to request special dietary needs accommodations.
Breakfast Builds Brains!
Otsego Public Schools is proud to offer a variety of breakfast options to jump-start the day for our students!
Did you know?
- Students who eat a well-balanced breakfast perform better in the classroom.
- Breakfast is available in all buildings, to all students.
- Middle school and high school breakfast is served from 7:15-7:30am
- Elementary breakfast is served from 8:15-8:30am
- Each cafeteria has milk, assorted juices, fresh, canned and frozen fruits, a hot entrée and delicious whole grain cereals, muffins and cereal bars.
- Full Pay Student Price: $1.40
- Reduced Pay Student Price: $0.40
Reproductive Health & Wellness Team