Going on Now!
Segment 2 Driver's Education
- Dates: October 17, 18 & 20
- Times: 12-2pm or 3-5pm available
- Cost: $25
In order to attend the segment 2 class, teens must hold a Level 1 Learner’s License a minimum of 3 continuous months to enroll and must have completed 30 of the 50 hours of required supervised driving time with their parent/guardian (including 2 of the 10 hours at night.) A copy of the driving log must be turned into the Community Ed office or emailed to email@example.com.
Segment 1 Classes
- This is a 4-5 week commitment and requires students to complete 24 hours of classroom instruction and 6 hours behind the wheel
- Cost is $385
- There are two sessions offered throughout the year: June and July
- All registration will be online only
Segment 2 Classes
- This is offered three times a year: fall, winter and spring
- Students cannot take Segment 2 classes for 90 days upon completion of Segment 1
- Cost: $25
Have questions on registration? Call Marcia Hukill at 269-694-7930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Community Education office is located at Otsego High School, 550 Washington Street, Otsego, MI 49078.