Skip to main content

Otsego Public Schools

Main Menu Toggle
Please Create A Marquee
Parents » Medication Authorization Forms

Medication Authorization Forms

If your child will need to take any medication during the day, over-the-counter or prescription, you must register that medication in with the building office. Below is the form to fill out and turn into the office. This form is also available in the main office of your child's building. There is also a form (for MS & HS only) if your child will need to keep medication with them throughout the day that his/her physician must fill out. If you have any questions, please ask your office assistant.