Letters of interest and resumes should be sent to:
Superintendent Jeffery Haase
Otsego Public Schools
400 Sherwood St.
Otsego, MI 49078
Current Job Postings:
Transportation Dispatcher / Driver
Groundskeeper (2 positions)
Seasonal Lawn Mowing (May - October)
Must be 18 years or older
Posting closes Friday, March 15, 2019, 4:00pm
Food Service Cashier/Cook - Otsego Middle School
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Starting date: Immediate
- Posting open until filled
- Requirements: high school diploma
BASE Aide (2) - Washington Street Elementary & Alamo Elementary
- The BASE Program (Before and After School Child Care) is looking for a dependable person to join our staff at Washington Street Elementary.
- Hours: 7:30-8:30am Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and 7:30-10 on Wednesday. We also need someone to work snow days, breaks and conferences. Some afternoons may be required.
Please send letter of interest to:
Lacey Walbrook, BASE Director
550 Washington Street
Otsego, MI 49078
St. Margaret School Teaching positions
- Physical Education (K-8)
- T & Th afternoon (3 hours/week)*
- Requirements: Valid Michigan teaching certificate
- Positions will be posted until filled
Substitute Teaching at OPS!
Otsego Public Schools works with EDUStaff for our substitute teaching needs. We also have great incentives for subbing at Otsego, see the link below. Please apply at the EDUStaff website. If you have any questions, you can reach EDUStaff at 877-974-6338.
We are always looking for energetic people to call on when we need a substitute. If you are interested in applying, please fill out the support staff application. We accept applications throughout the year to retain an on-call list.
Food Service Workers