Current Job Postings:
Bus Driver / Custodian
- Dual position of bus driver and custodian
- 40 hours/week with benefits
- Pay scale pursuant to Bus Driver Contract and Custodial Wage Scale
Substitute Bus Driver - Full time
- Minimum of 25 hours/week
- Starting: immediately
Lifeguard - Otsego Public Schools Pool (located at Washington Street Elementary)
- Part time, hours vary
- Will assist with elementary swim units during the day and evening activities
- Starts Immediately
- Contact Bri Crandall at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position posted until filled
Middle School Volleyball (2)
- 7th grade coach (fall season)
- 8th grade coach (fall season)
- Letters of application and resumes should be sent to:
- John Kubiak, Athletic Director
Otsego High School
550 Washington Street
Otsego, MI 49078
- Responses may be sent via email to: email@example.com
Subs Needed - BASE (Before and After School Enrichment Child Care Program)
- Hours vary: Average is Monday-Friday 7am-8:30am and 3:15pm-5:30pm;
- Wednesday 7am-10am
- Contact: Lacey Walbrook, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters of interest and resumes should be sent to:
Superintendent Jeffery Haase
Otsego Public Schools
400 Sherwood St.
Otsego, MI 49078
Substitute Teaching at OPS!
Otsego Public Schools works with EDUStaff for our substitute teaching needs. Our daily rate is $90. Free lunch available, as well; pick up the coupon at the office where you sub. Please apply at the EDUStaff website. If you have any questions, you can reach EDUStaff at 877-974-6338.
We are always looking for energetic people to call on when we need a substitute. If you are interested in applying, please fill out the support staff application. We accept applications throughout the year to retain an on-call list.
Food Service Workers