A “Completion Card” will be issued to each athlete upon completion of the sign up requirements in
the athletic office, and must be issued prior to any athlete being allowed to participate in tryouts or the first day of practice.
To help speed up the sign up process in the office, please complete this brief winter sports online sign-up form
. You will still need to stop by the HS athletic office during sign-ups to turn in the appropriate paperwork or confirm that forms are on file in the athletic office and pay the $20 fee in order to receive your Completion Card. The Completion Card will be issued to the student athlete when the following items have been verified
and the required forms are completed and on file in the athletic office:
- Student is enrolled full time at Otsego High School
- Any transfer paperwork must be on file (if applicable)
- Did not fail more than on class last trimester
- Athlete is under 19 years of age
- A sports physical dated after April 15, 2018 is on file in the athletic office (1 copy per year)
- A Parent Consent/Medical Emergency Form is on file in the athletic office (1 copy per year)
- Transportation Form allowing release with an approved driver is on file in the athletic office (1 copy per year)
- $20.00 Activity fee is paid (per sport season)
*Secondary insurance coverage is available for you to purchase, please talk with the Otsego High School Athletic Office if you are interested.