It's a great day to be a Bulldog! Otsego High School proudly offers a wide variety of athletic opportunities for our young men and women to broaden their educational experience. Following the academic mission of Otsego Public Schools, our student-athletes hold good sportsmanship above any trophy in their drive to always play their best.
Otsego is going all online this year for ticketing to home games along with several other schools in the conference. Otsego has put together great ticket packages to get entry into games at a discounted rate!
- Individual tickets
- High School games: $5 each plus $1.49 fee = $6.49 per ticket
- High School Student Individual game: $2.00 pulse $1.40 fee + 3.40 per ticket
- Middle School games: $3 each plus $1.49 fee = $4.43 per ticket
- Passes - Adults and students ( families can share punch card)
- $78 plus $2.64 processing fee for 25 tickets =$80.64 ($3.22 per ticket)
- $153.00 plus processing fees $4.88 fee for 50 tickets = 157.88 ($3.15 per ticket)
- Student Passes - only available to OPS students- can only be used by student on purchase form, have school ID at gate
- $23 plus $1.00 for unlimited amount of games = $24.00 total cost
Watch Bulldogs LIVE on NFHS Network!
Can't make it to the game in person? No problem! Otsego, along with districts across the conference, region, state and country have partnered with NFHS Network to stream our games live! Bulldogs Live on NFHS Network has cameras at both the main gym at Otsego High School and Bulldog Stadium. We can broadcast the following home high school events on NFHS Network:
- Competitive Cheer
This subscription service gets you all the Otsego home games along with any other game - including MHSAA state playoff games - from schools who also use NFHS. You can sign up monthly or for the entire year! Subscriptions start at just $10.99 a month. There are both LIVE and on-demand games that you can watch on your phone, tablet, computer or smart TV.
Joining the Bulldogs Live on NFHS Network is easy, just follow these simple steps!
- Go to NFHSnetwork.com
- Enter Otsego High School in the search box
- Click “Follow” so you can stay up to date on all upcoming Bulldogs broadcasted events
- Click “Subscribe” for all subscription options for our school
FinalForms Athlete Online Registration
Otsego Middle and High School Athletic Departments have partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students online; FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year so you will never need to enter the same information twice! You will review your information once per school year to verify information is current and sign the forms. Tools within this program will also improve communication between coaches, parents, athletes and trainers.
A couple of notes before you begin:
Otsego Parent Playbook link
- Before starting the registration process, please click on the Parent Playbook below to help you with the online registration process. You will need a number of forms on hand, which is explained in the Playbook.
- Have required information available, such as medical history, health information, insurance company policy numbers, doctor, dentist and hospital information.
- Parents will need to fill in your student’s email address. Families must use the student’s @otsegops.org email address. Your student will then need to check their email for information on how to complete their portion of the registration.
- Bookmark the FinalForms site or save it to your desktop or mobile device. (A Google search will not go directly to the Otsego site.)
- All Otsego middle and high school student-athletes are required to be registered in our online athletic registration program.
Thank you for your assistance and support in streamlining our paperwork processes for Otsego Middle and High School Athletics. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us in the athletic department:
Marcia Hukill, OHS Athletic Dept. Administrative Asst.
Carrie Curtiss, OMS Athletic Dept. Administrative Asst.