Food Service Distribution During School Closure
Otsego Public Schools will be providing breakfast and lunch to families during this statewide school closure. Meals are free for kids ages 18 and under (26 years of age and younger for those with disabilities.) We have nine distribution sites and two pick-up times throughout the district to meet the varying schedules and locations of our families. The food distributed is the same at both times, and at all locations, so families only need to plan for one stop per distribution day.
On Mondays, each child will receive a grab-n-go bag with three (3) breakfasts and three (3) lunches.
On Wednesdays, each child will receive a grab-n-go bag with four (4) breakfasts and four (4) lunches.
All meals are complete meals per the federal guidelines.
If you have any questions or need to request a delivery, please email email@example.com
Food distribution is each Monday and Wednesday at the following sites & times:
- Alamo Elementary: 10am-11am & 6pm-7pm
- Dix Street Elementary (back parking lot): 10am-11am & 6pm-7pm
- Friendship Wesleyan Church: 10am-11am & 6pm-7pm
- Northside Park: 10am-11am & 6pm-7pm
- High school (near tennis courts): 10am-11am & 6pm-7pm
- Watson's Mobile Home Park: 10-10:20am & 6-6:20pm
- Lombardini Mobile Home Park: 10:30-10:50am & 6:30-6:50pm
- Christian Neighbors: 11-11:15am
Julie Guthrie, Food Service Coordinator