The Community Education Department offers a variety of recreation opportunities for adults throughout the year including co-ed volleyball, men's basketball, co-ed and men's softball and our indoor track and weight room. See descriptions below for more information or call Community Ed at 269-694-7930. All programs have online registration.
Memorial Park Ball Leagues Now Forming!
Sunday night Co-Ed Division is a 7-week program with 14 games (double headers.) Cost is $390 per team. Starts 5/16/21.
Monday night Men's Rec League Division is an 8-week program with 16 games (double header.) Cost is $450 per team. Starts 5/10/21.
- Regular season champions will be receive pullovers
- Tournament champions will receive team plaque
- Registration deadline is April 21, 2021
- Once you register, roster and waiver forms will be emailed to you. *All rosters must be turned in before the league begins.
- Any questions, call Cody Gregory at 269-532-3002 or Community Ed at 269-694-7405.
Drop in any Tuesday night at Washington Street Elementary gym at 7pm to join in this drop-in co-ed volleyball league. It's $3 per night or $30 per session. All are welcome, no skill needed. This league runs from the end of September through March.
OHS Track & Weight Room
The indoor track and weight room at OHS are open to the public between Thanksgiving and Spring Break. It opens the Monday after Thanksgiving and closes the Thursday prior to spring break (usually the first week of April.) Hours are Monday-Thursday, 6:30-8:00pm. Use of the track is free. Use of the weight room is $2 for those in district and $3 for those outside of the district. Please read the walking track and weight room information and guidelines.
Memorial Park Ball Leagues