MIDDLE SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL
Ronda Conner, 7th grade
Sarah Patin, 8th grade
- Monday, August 28th through Wednesday, August 30th.
- Teams will be determined on Wednesday, August 30th.
You will be assessed on your serving, passing (overhand and underhand), hitting off of a toss, speed and jumping. We are also looking for players who have positive attitudes, are open to feedback/want to improve, and who are team players/unselfish.
How can I prepare to do my best for tryouts? Stay in shape over the summer. Be active! Walk, bike, run, jog, attend a volleyball camp.
1st Official Practice:
- 7th Grade: Thursday, August 31st, 9:00-11:00 AM
- 8th Grade: Thursday, August 31st, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
*Because this is the first official team practice, your attendance is important. Please note this as you make summer plans. Thank you.
Checklist prior to tryouts:
Volleyball participants must have the following completed and receive a “Yellow Card” to attend tryouts on Monday, August 28, 2017.
- $10 participation fee (must be paid before try-outs)
- Current physical on file (dated after April 15, 2017)
- Consent form
Please drop off forms at the high school athletic office this summer Monday-Thursday from 8am-3:30pm to Marcia Hukill.
Please wear gym shoes (volleyball shoes are recommended) to tryouts. Knee pads are also recommended (if you make a team you are required to have knee pads.)
If you have any questions please feel free to email email@example.com