The Community Education Department offers a wide variety of recreation opportunities for adults, such as co-ed volleyball, co-ed softball, men's and women's softball, men's and women's basketball and runs programs throughout the year.
Volleyball and Basketball leagues take place at the middle school gymnasium and the Spring and Summer Leagues take place at Memorial Park in Otsego on the corner of Dix and Farmer Streets. We will post league and registration information periodically as the new seasons kick off.
For more information, call Community Ed at 269-692-6225.
All programs are now on RevTrak! Register and pay online or send registration forms to the community education office.
- Drop-in league
- Tuesday nights, 7pm, Washington Street Elementary Gym
- $3.00 per night or $30.00 per session
- Contact Jim Beebe on site
- All are welcome - no skill needed
OHS Track & Weight Room
- The track and weight room are now open!
- Hours are Monday-Thursday, 6:30-8pm.
- Use of the track is free.
- Cost to use the weight room is $2 for those in district, $3 for those outside of the district.
- Walking Track and Weight Room Information and Guidelines