The Otsego Schools Community Education Department is proud to offer our young people an opportunity for local driver's education classes.
We offer both Segment 1 and Segment 2 classes throughout the year.
Segment I classes will take place in April, June & July, 2017
Forms will be available February 2017 for the April session
Forms will be available April 2017 for the June & July session
To register, call 269-692-6225 or stop in the Community Education Office located in the Otsego High School Athletic Office, 550 Washington Street, Otsego, MI 49078.
The Graduated Driver License Level 2 restrictions have changed as of July 20, 2011.
- Segment 1 is offered three times a year - there is a spring class, early summer class and late summer class.
- Segment 1 is a 4-5 week commitment and requires students to complete 24 hours of classroom instruction and 6 hours behind the wheel.
- Cost: $350
- Segment 2 is offered three times throughout the school year - one each in the Fall, Winter and Spring.
- Students cannot take Segment 2 classes for 90 days upon completion of Segment 1.
- Segment 2 requires students to complete 6 hours of classroom instruction.
- Cost: $25
- Spring session- Forms will be available in February in the high school and Community Ed offices. Deadline information will be on the registration form.
- Summer sessions - You may register for both summer sections after Spring Break.